“Great location”

Ranked #250 of 650 Hotels in Prague
London, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Is a good hotel if you plan to enjoy Prague's nightlife. You can walk anywhere in the city center and nearby you have pubs, restaurants, clubs and is quite near to the bus/train stations. For the price is quite good.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have never been to Prague before and the Hotel was perfect location for a very mystical city, I felt I was part of history, go the the old town 10 min walk... from there walk over Charles Bridge... I would recommend the open top red cars trip £60 for four people you see the sights plus you can go to the top of the hill and have a chance to walk round the castle... if you have the time, please GO . .. English is their second language, food and drinks are very cheap. £4.50 3 course meal £1.40 pint of lager 60p for a good glass of wine. happy days.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
pitt meadows
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My sister and I had a great time here for a few nights. great breakfast and walking distance to everything. lots of nearby restaurants, shops and cafes. The room was basic but clean and had a great minibar. would stay again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jmacpitt
Tbilisi, Georgia
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with this hotel. Here's why:
1. Location:It is located close to metro station and a tram station and around 20 minutes walking distance from the center (we made multiple walking trips back and forth). Starbucks and touristy eating places around metro, open till late. I can;t imagine staying anywhere closer to the center--the noise, the constant flow of tourists, overpriced food...this was ideal.
2. Staff: I send some E-mails beforehand and got timely answers. We were provided with a nice room, bags stored after checkout, breakfast healthy and filling.Rooms clean. Our room looked into the courtyard and thus we were away form the street noise.
3. Affordable: the size of the room, the selection of ham and cheese and location was wonderful for the price we paid.
I just miss staying there for a weekend and spending little time in this wonderful city.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the courtyard are quieter. The elevator's slow and takes forever to reach the 5t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pasumonok
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Location is amazing.
Hotel is only 3 minutes walk to Metro stop LP Pavlova. From LP Pavolva, it is only 2 metro stops to Hlavni Nadrazi for our train to Vienna.  From hotel, you can walk to the new town. Took us 15 minutes leisure walk to the new town.
Room is old & tired looking. Carpet is torn and some lights in the room are not working. Shower gel/shampoo provided but it is in satchels. As I have long hair, I need 2 satchels of shampoo. Would prefer them to provide bottles than satchels. Hair dryer provided. Room also has a fridge. Room is extremely cold as there isn't any heater inside the room. I was constantly wrapped in a blanket. Limited tv channels selection with only one channel in English. Great wifi, extremely fast and I can upload all my pictures easily.
Breakfast provided. Limited selection but they have all I need for a full healthy breakfast. Cold cuts with cheese, cucumbers & tomatoes. Yummy muesli with yogurt and I love their cappuccino.
On the day of check-out, I left my jacket in the room. The housekeeper found it & passed it to the front desk. It feels good to know that the housekeeper is honest & one can feel safe leaving things in the room.
Overall great value for money.
But I won't stay in this hotel during winter, it's just too cold.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Mimidichi
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

A very good stay. Our room was large & clean. It was at the front of the hotel which meant it was quite noisy as it's on a busy road but after a long & busy day we still slept well. We walked to and from the old town each day. Good exercise! The metro is just round the corner is you prefer. Breakfast was interesting, the food was very good, however on the first morning it was very busy and there wasn't enough plates, bowls, cutlery & cups with only one young lady seemingly doing everything. We thought it maybe just because it was a weekend but the next two days were the same. Now ourselves & our friends found it rather amusing although we felt sorry for the poor young lady. It no way spoilt our stay just made us smile each morning. All the reception staff were nice and friendly, we left our bags there on check out and collected them later in the day before returning to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed in this hotel for a week. Quite a central location 2 min away from metro. Rooms were very clean, spacious, very cheap minibar. Breakfast was ok, Very friendly and helpful stuff. Irena @ the reception was extremely helpful and informative. There's an option to get a picked up and driven back to the airport by a shuttle for and additional cost of $30, which was very convenient. Would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter, west side faces a very busy street
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple