Stayed there for three nights in March 2011. The main draw was the price offer which was fantastic. The room was basic and fine ans the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. It's about 10 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square and there are a few nice bars within walking distance of the hotel too. Breakfast was adequate and did the job. Also free WIFI was provided. Would happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohemia Plaza Residence is located in the Prague city centre just 300 meters from the Wenceslas square and the National Museum. Our residence offers 21 distinctly decorated suites with individual design, antique furniture and modern equipment. Reception is available day and night and will make any arrangements for your car rentals, dining, events tickets, transportations etc.The Bohemia Plaza Residence tradition of hospitality dates back to 1879 and continues to this day, having gone through complete renovation in 2002. During the reconstruction phase, a highly skilled team from the National Gallery carefully restored and preserved the original decor, antique furniture and chandeliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Bohemia Plaza Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Prague
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Hotel Prague