I want to say this hotel is amazing. Rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast here is good. You can find milk porridge, snacks, dried fruit, croissants, jams, honey, good selection of teas and so on. Everything is designed in the ancient style. The staff are polite. They always take care about you. Special thanks to the receptionist Boris.
We will definitely come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohemia Plaza Residence is located in the Prague city centre just 300 meters from the Wenceslas square and the National Museum. Our residence offers 21 distinctly decorated suites with individual design, antique furniture and modern equipment. Reception is available day and night and will make any arrangements for your car rentals, dining, events tickets, transportations etc.The Bohemia Plaza Residence tradition of hospitality dates back to 1879 and continues to this day, having gone through complete renovation in 2002. During the reconstruction phase, a highly skilled team from the National Gallery carefully restored and preserved the original decor, antique furniture and chandeliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bohemia Plaza Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Prague
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Hotel Prague