Stayed for 3 nights May 2011, Room type: Junior Suite with view, room # 402.
Very spacious, separated bedroom, wet bar.
The location is perfect, 2 minutes walking to Charles Bridge, lots of bars and restaurants. Excellent staff. Restaurant on site. Nice inside garden.
We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and they surprised us with champagne and flowers on the bed.
Definitely recommend the transfer in and out (we came from the main train station in a brand new Mercedes Benz).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelClick so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague