We choose this hotel using Tripadvisor. The location was great. Easy to find from the underground station, took about 15 minutes to walk there. It is not directly on the river but on a road thats set back from the river but the views from our room of the Charles Bridge and the Castle were fantastic. We had room 307 it was large and clean. Separate lounge and bedroom. The reception staff were very helpful in finding places/restaurants/things to do. TV in lounge and bedroom. Lovely I'occitane products in the bathroom and toilet soap from the White Company. We didnt eat there. No wifi in the room only in reception area. We took our ipad so needed wifi but you can get "wired" broadband in the bedroom. Would recommend this hotel. We took the deal where you paid in advance and were upgrade when we arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague