We stayed for nearly a week in a suite with 1.5 bathrooms , galley kitchen and overlooking the river , Charles bridge and the castle. It was wonderful. The staff spoke English very well and were very helpful. Free wireless WiFi was installed while we were there for all the rooms.
We hired the hotel limo for a couple of day tours outside of Prague and the drivers were friendly and informative.
Although Prague is not known for its wines, we recommend Monarch ( wine bar) for the white wines and the rose made for the restaurant. It is tapas style , very relaxed and inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague