First of all, the room! It's wow. Like a palace almost. For 100 and a bit Eur a night we got this magnificent castle-like room with private kitchen, living room with 8-seats dinning table and a super king size bed. The most important thing, we didn't asked for all this luxury. The rooms are located in a private courtyard and the hotel has all this boutique-like feeling. It's just across the street from the Danube river and just steps away from the main city center attractions. It's in the Prague city center. A must stay-in hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda and TravelClick so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague