We stayed here for four nights beginning on New Year's Day. We had a two bedroom suite (Room 301). We were traveling with our daughters (14 and 12). The room was gigantic. The bedrooms are very large, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms well-appointed. You can walk to everything from this hotel. So if you want an early morning photo, it's easy to get out, walk across the street and voila-the Charles Bridge. This room has a lovely view of the river and the Charles Bridge. While there, our youngest daughter became ill. The staff was very attentive, helped arrange a physician visit and made sure she had everything she needed. One person in particular, Wendy, was always checking on us to make sure we were enjoying our visit. We will be back in Prague many more times and will stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague