We stayed at the Mamaison PachTuv Palace for 2 nights and could not have been more pleased. We were welcomed by reception with a glass of champagne and that certainly set the tone for how the hotel treats its guests. This place is all about service and attention to detail.
As for the rooms, they are truly suites and all are unique; extremely large living room, large bedroom and seperate toilet from the bath (both tub and standing shower)
The service is what sets this place apart (one of our friends was sick and we needed a dr and that was arranged quickly by the hotel - AT MIDNIGHT!) I recomend also using the hotel car instead of using taxis with the potential of getting ripped off, our driver was punctual and prices were fair and consistent.
The hotel is right by Charles bridge with awesome views of prague castle and nearby old town and the astronomical clock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague