We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights in August. The location was beautiful- Our room looked over the Charles Bridge, the river and the hill. The rooms had beautiful furnishings. The rooms had great air conditioning but the courtyard was particularly pleasant on hot afternoons. It is a few blocks away from the main tourist street and we learned how to traverse the city on back streets so as to avoid walking through masses of tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague