Enjoyed a three night stay in pachtuv. Chauffeur was so handy and felt relaxed instead of navigating bus or taxi queues. As we checked in we had a glass of sparkling wine which was a treat. As it was my husbands birthday we were upgraded to a room with river view which was spectacular. Charles bridge and Prague castle are beautiful both if which we could see from our window. The room was clean and the mini wardrobe kitchen was a bonus. The hotel is in a perfect position as it is walking distance From most attractions .this is a lovely romantic hotel and we would definitely recommend it without a doubt. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague