We stayed here for three nights. The location was excellent, the hotel was beautiful and the staff was very helpfull and professional. The welcoming was very friendly and they made everything very easy. Our room was upgraded and we got very big room with kitchen area, big bed and nice bathroom. The room was absolutely beautiful! Every evening, when we came back to our room, the room was prepared for us. Next days weather information was on table, little chocolates on our pillows, curtains down and towels next to our bed. It was really nice and made everything feel little more luxyrious. The breakfast was quite expensive and it wasn't anything special. But we enjoyed our breakfast in our room since there was so much space and kitchen area :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague