From our arrival , everyone from staff to reception (Jani) were extremely courteous and helpful . We initially reserved an upgraded room and were overwhelmed by the room we received- Room 105 (we were told Mozart stayed here for two years!!), not a room but an entire floor suite with dining room, living room and kitchen ,all clean and beautiful. Bedroom was so large that I wasn't sure the remote would work for TV from the bed (it did, but TV screen could've been larger considering the distance). Location being right next to Charles Bridge was fantastic. Very close to old Jewish quarter as well. We needed assistance on Saturday being Sabbath observers and the staff understood our issues well and were extremely accommodating. AC didn't work though and windows did not open (nor would you what them to on the first floor). Hotel provided a fan and that was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague