Stayed here for 2 nights in early May with 40 person group... This is an excellent hoel in great location.. however not good for larger groups as bus cannot come very close to hotel.. and in the middle of the night we had to rent several taxis to bring us to the hotel.. plus pay 100E for the hotel to hire a minivan to transfer all our luggage... The hotel is beautiful the staff is very kind and helpful.. breakfast is very good... dinner was ok.. had a run in with one of the waiters who was extremely rude/.... negative is that there is no real lobby or drink bar to sit and relax with friends in the late evening. Highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling alone or as small family.. rooms are very large and fabulous... groups.. stay away as there are easier options in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague