I loved my time at the Pachtuv Palace. From the moment I made my reservation to check-out, the entire staff couldn't have been more attentive, proactive, helpful and fun. When I arrived, I found I'd been upgraded to an enormous full suite, with a beautiful view of the Charles Bridge. There is also a lovely interior courtyard featuring a series of bronze statues by the Czech sculptress Lev Livov, all beguiling dining companions. The location is ideal, a few steps away from the Charles Bridge, but just off the main road so one has the sense of leaving the tourist congestion behind as one arrives back at the hotel. All told, a wonderful experience that I'd recommend to all travelers to Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague