We stayed 3 nights in corner room 305 with a living area looking out at the Charles Bridge, Vltava River, Castle complex and mini-Eiffel Tower on the hill. This ideal location was within easy walking distance of all Old Town sites and any form of efficient, easy to use, public transportation. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our needs.
We did not indulge in the breakfast offering because we thought it was overpriced for what was offered. However, the kitchenette provides the ability to bring items in for personal consumption and there are a significant variety of restaurants in the area to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague