We stayed for 2 nights in the Pachtuv Palace. From the moment we entered the hotel, we fell in love with it. The hotel is located in an amazing building and the location could not be better. We had the deluxe suite with view on the river with the Charles Bridge. The suite was enormous, beautifully decorated, and meticulously clean, For those with an eye for detail: there was a freshly-cut orchid in the bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful in a pro-active way: when the concierge showed us the suite, I inquired about the internet connection. Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door and a member of staff brought a LAN cable (I had briefly mentioned that I did not have one). Breakfast buffet was generous and attractively arranged; cooked choices were available on request (the fruit pancakes are very good). This is a hotel that makes you feel special and we are definitely looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague