My wife and I just came back from our trip to Prague. I travel to Prague quite often on business and have stayed in the Pachtuv Palace before (and my experience was always good), therefore I decided to use this hotel again. Our stay was just perfect; we had very warm welcome by the receptionist (I’m sorry, but don’t remember the name) and even a welcome note from the hotel manager in the room. Dieter (the hotel porter) gave us good tips on what’s going on close to the hotel, whilst helping us with the luggage. Rooms in this hotel are very spacious and comfortable, but mostly I was impressed by the overall increased level of service and improvements in the lobby and breakfast since my last stay in December last year.
So well done Pachtuv Palace – it was our best hotel stay ever and we will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague