We were a bit reluctant as the area, even though it was next to the Charles Bridge, seemed a bit dodgy. However, as we entered the lobby we were told to take a seat and they brought us coffee and tea while we checked in. We were upgraded to a beautiful suite, which was two rooms ,two bathrooms. The sitting area was enormous with very tall ceilings and beautiful windows and the bedroom had a four poster canopy bed. There was also a complimentary bottle of wine.
The room was spotless as was the hotel and it was within walking distance to the old town I cant recommend it enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelClick, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague