Alchymist Grand Hotel & Spa
US$119
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Priceline
US$167
TripAdvisor
1,855 results
All reviewsamerican embassywine and cheese tastingcharles bridgebaroque styleevery eveningjunior suitesteam roomprague castleold townromantic hotelquiet streetmala stranagorgeous hotelturn down servicelesser townwelcome drinkthe location is perfect
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Where can I begin to describe the wonderful experience we had at Alchymist grand hotel and spa? We stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of January and from beginning to end it was immaculate. The reception staff were very nice and helpful with good English . Breakfast was very good - tasty, fresh and with good choice. The decor was very beautiful , with every corner taken care of. Very detail is thought of.
The spa was out of this world. Both beauty and professionalism. I have visited a few spas around the world, and this was by far the best. I would advice to take the spa package with 8 hours of treatments, that will take 5 years off of your age and 5 tons off of your back (it did for me). Every one was very kind and professional , especially Jana who gave me a manicure and facial. The only thing I didn't like we're the pillows, and the fact that I asked the maid to bring me another pillow and she didn't.
If you go to Prague this is the hotel to stay in, definitely!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shish89
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Hotel concierge: average. The decoration of the hotel is particular and interesting. Good location

Room: no kettle, no tea, no coffee in room. Deluxe room is rather small. Safe box is a joke (no easy access, no light, no electrical plug Inside, no usual standard...). our bathroom window was directly in the corridor (sic).

TV: no hotel interface, low tech, low resolution, small TV set. No international channels, no movies channels, and many wires pending.

Breakfast: nice standard, no local Czech food, identical every day

Restaurant: quality varies according to the chosen dish. Avoid desserts.

Small swimming pool in a cave.

It is for us between 3.5 to 4 max.

Room Tip: you may avoid rooms 110, 307
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful four night stay in a junior suite the room was beautiful as was the rest of the hotel, the restaurant was wonderful as was the tea rooms and breakfast,I recommend booking the airport transfers to and from the hotel the driver is wonderful pleasant and helpful,all the staff were very good and made our stay wonderful overall I would recommend this hotel it is lovely and quiet, the spa is beautiful and tranquil and is also worth using after a lovely day sightseeing

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Lynsey T
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The staff at the Alchymist is fabulous. From the welcoming glass of bubbly as you check in, to the wonderful breakfast, to the beautiful room, and first class service, it was all great and made my stay in Prague very memorable.

After arriving tired and foot sore from a day exploring Prague or working, you are met with wine and cheese in a lovely warm and convivial atmosphere a perfect way to end your day.
The beds were comfortable, the decor opulent, the spa was delightful and the whole experience couldn't have been better.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough, they really make you feel special and so very welcome.

Room Tip: The excutive rooms are very nice, and give you a very special experience
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank strangmanpv
Reviewed 3 December 2013

An amazing hotel in an amazing city! We spend a magical weekend, there.The atmosphere, the excellent taste in furniture and decoration, the spacious rooms and baths, the amazing personnel, the gourmet tastes in breakfast ! Everything was top!
We highly recommend it!