“Excellent Spareribs”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Good as always in TGI Fridays! I had the spare ribs, with the awesome Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce! Love it!!! The Waiters were also very good. Will join again, on the next Prague trip :-)

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The staff is very friendly and the location is easy to get to for tourists. The quality of food was very good. Nice cocktails.

1  Thank World86Traveler
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Everyone knows what T.G.I Fridays stands for. American food is not just Mcdonald's, if you want a really good burger go there !

1  Thank Punkgiver
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The food was great typical american dishes and there were plenty of it... The staff was great and they were very good with the 6-year-old that we travelled with... Would definately go there again.

1  Thank karinotzen
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I got what I expected in terms of the American food, even if my onion rings were a little salty. The burger was fine, and the sweet potato fries were great.

They had a non-smoking area (great!) which was inundated with all the families with kids. I can see how that might get a bit much for some, but I loved being surrounded by kids playing, and helium balloons.

My waiter was awesome, very attentive and enabled a very pleasant experience.

All in all, a good lunch.