“super good hotel!!!”

Ranked #73 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Berlin, Germany
“super good hotel!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

best location ever, 2 minutes from the tourist but in a really nice spot. Everything was really good, I woud stay there again for sure. the breakfast was also great, decor and soft and tasteful. has a restaurant with affordable prices and good food.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank silvia n
antikhotels, Public Relations Manager at Antik, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear client,
Thank you very much for your nice evaluation. We are glad that the stay in our hotel helped to make your visit of Prague very special and hope sincerely to welcome you soon again.
Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
auh
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Good hotel in a great location,right in the city center, just two minutes from staromestke square and two minutes from shopping mall and supermarket so no need to take taxis; Bombay bar is just across the street; there's metro stops and tram stops nearby if you need to travel further then the city centre.
free wifi with strong signal and fast connection.
room size depends on your luck some rooms are very small and some are very big but all of them are clean and bathroom is good and clean as well.
helpful reception staff.
the only thing if your room is facing the street, on the weekends and especially in summer there's lots of people in the streets at night shouting and singing until early morning so not good if you have a light sleep.
would always stay at this hotel when in prague.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Pipa_KE
Dear client,
Thank you very much for a nice and detailed evaluation. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Prague / in our Hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit. Hope to see you soon. Best regards.
Hull, East Yorkshire
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I cannot fault this hotel, It is reasonably priced for where it is. We were two women in our late twenties travellling to Prague for a girly weekend. I felt safe in and around the Hotel. I would recomend this Hotel to anyone. Check in was simple and easy, we had room 219 which was located at the back of th Hotel. The room was spacious and clean. We were on the 2nd floor and used the lift which is on the outside of the building (very cool!) We had no view whatsoever but this did not bother us as we were out all day and used this purely as a base. The only fault i can find and this is pretty petty is the fact that the towel rail switch didn't work and was contstantly on making the bathroom very very hot! (not bad in winter) also we had an airconditioning unit but no remote. We did not highlight these points to the hotel so obviously didn't bother us that much! Breakfast was relaxed and included hot food and cold food, very impressed. When we checked out they kindly let us keep our bags locked up so we didn't have to lug our bags around all afternoon. all in all this hotel was pretty much perfect!!!!

Room Tip: Room 219 is very quiet and clean
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Madam,
Thank you a lot for your most kind evaluation, it is always so nice and satisfying to hear that. We are glad that your stay in our hotel helped to make your visit of Prague very special . Looking forward to see you soon again. Best regards.
Reviewed 31 August 2013

After I have been in Prague every month for some time, I wanted to try this hotel which looks nice from outside.
I arrived the hotel Sunday 25th August '13 and stayed 6 nights.
The room I got, must be the smallest hotelroom in Prague. The bed was okey, but I was some surpriced they did not change bedclothes during the week.
It had been nice to have a comfortable chair to sit on. The only chair was by the desk, and not comfortable. So if you are two people, the one must sit by the desk and the other on the bed.
I need a good internet connection, since I work a lot during my travels. Sad to say this also was problematic. Every time I logged on I was redirected to some strange site...
On my smartphone I lost connection all the time and had to move around to "catch" it.

So a little about the breakfast: The breakfast at Antik Hotel Old Town is like in most hotels, so was this no reason to complain about. The lunch room is nice, but I was very surpiced they don't have seating to all guest for breakfast. I was up early so I did not need to stay waiting for a free seat to get breakfast.

I have a nice stays in Prague, because I know where to go and where to sit comfortable and also where to get internet.

After I came back after a day out the town, they always change towels if needed.
What they did not do, was to supply me with toilet paper.... so this I gave up and went to a shop across the street to buy some myself.
If your main reason to go to Prague is to see Karlov Must and the Old Town Square this hotel has a very good location.
If you need some comfort in the hotel, I will advice you to go somewhere else.
By the way: If you need public transport like tram or metro, there is some to walk to find one...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank John3322
antikhotels, Front Office Manager at Antik, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear client,
thank you very much for your visit and your evaluation. However allow me a few comments:

- room size – if the client is booked for a single room, the room is obviously smaller, double rooms are larger
- rooms are cleaned up every day, towels changed, cosmetics and toilet paper replenished. If the guest does not wish to be disturbed during cleaning hours, he is kindly asked to pick it up in the non stop reception
- in the rooms we have a high quality WIFI coverage free of charge, we are sorry that you had problems on the line
Best regards,
Sweden
Reviewed 2 August 2013

29 July to 1 August , Everything was like I expected , Quit room ,clean,bed was good, one window but we was only in the room to sleep , location great ,we walk to everything , breakfast was just in my taste and the room price was good , friendly staff , so totally nothing to complain everything was fine
/ Sweden

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
antikhotels, Public Relations Manager at Antik, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Dear client,
Thank you very much for your a very nice evaluation. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Prague. We are looking forward to your next visit . Best regards.
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Super location, just round a couple of corners from the main square - our room (Room 101) was really quiet. No view or aircon but lots of windows and a balcony door.

Staff friendly, English was good.

Plenty of food available at breakfast.

Stayed 3 nights July 2013

Room Tip: Room 101 was great no noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear client, Thank you very much for a nice evaluation. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Prague . We are looking forward to your next visit. Best ragards.
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I ordered the hotel as a gift for my parents, for 6 nights.
They just arrived back home, full of complimants about the hotel - great locaion only a few minutes walk from everything, big and nice rooms, and most important - very nice and helpful stuff.
The hotel reprasentative realy made efforts to make their stay as comfortable as possible, and we appreciate it. Recomended!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
antikhotels, Public Relations Manager at Antik, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear client,
Thank you a lot for your most kind evaluation, it is always so nice and satisfying to hear that. We are glad that the stay of your parents in our hotel helped to make their visit of Prague very special . Looking forward to see your parents or you again. Best regards.