Miss Sophie's Hotel
Hostel Bell(Prague)
Legie(Prague)
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswelcome basketold townboutique hotelbunk bedspavlovaminute walkmetro stationmini fridgeyour luggagedouble roomwould definitely stay here againshower headmain sightstop floorpublic transportationcity centrewenceslas square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We stayed at miss sophies for a week in april, renting one of the apartments. This is something that we really recommend if you're planning to stay more than a weekend. the czech cuisine might be a little over the top if you're not used to this kind of food and beer.
So... what about a review on the apt? Well, the combined livingroom and bedroom was so nice! High ceilings, huge windows that let the morning and evening light in. Very comfy beds. Beautiful spa-inspired bathroom with a almost addictive rain-shower! The kitchen was nice, even though it wasnt that equipped as the description on the web-site. We didn't have an oven, maybe it was just our apt that didnt have it? The staff was very nice and service-minded. Beware of the elevator though, we got stuck a couple of times, but it started working again when we pushed another button! =D
The hotel is located a short walk from the subway and tram that works excellent and it is a cheap alternative to taxi. If you take the subway to Wenceclas Square we recommend you to by some cheese and real butter from the Formaggeria on the corner close to Burger King.

Room Tip: Choose the apartment if you can afford it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Very nice staff, excellent buffet, a little bit far from the Charles' Bridge and Staromestske (old town square) but in general, pretty nice place. From the first moment you go to the Front Desk you receive the best attention letting you know about the best choices you can make for transportation and all the best practices you can have during your stay in Prague.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

When I was looking for accommodation in Prague I was initially worried that this might be a hostel. However, the apartment was self contained and provided a great base for my stay.

The service was excellent, and the apartment was only a short walk from new town.

Would heartily recommend staying here. I certainly will next time I go!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This hostel is in a very good location, this is 5 minute walk to the main attraction square and about 15-20 mins walk to Old Town where the tourist area is. The cafe opposite the hotel provides cheap beer.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I've been looking for apartment to stay in Prague for one week with my fiancee, and googling I found Miss Sophie's.

I don't know about hostel part, but I rented one of their apartments, and - wow! It was real flat located in the centre of Prague, fully furnished, and very clean. It was without air conditioning, but that was one of my requirements when I was looking for a place to stay, so I don't see it as negative at all.

Everything was fully functional inside, and no matter it was located centrally it was pretty quiet even with windows opened.

As I mentioned, location is really central, and it's just five minutes walking from Wenceslas Square. There's everything you need around when renting something like this - post office, groceries store, exchange office, so we didn't use public transport at all during our five days stay.

When coming to Prague next time, this would be my choice again for sure.

Room Tip: Just check their site. Rooms ARE really the same as on pictures.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple