Hotel Caesar Prague
Preferred Hotels
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$129
Priceline
1,400 results
All reviewsantique roomcharles bridgeold towngreat hotelwithin walking distancefour poster bedrecommend this hotelhotel bardancing housemin walkbeautiful citytriple roommain attractionsmini barsister hotela lovely stayreception staff
Reviewed 25 October 2013

On arriving once we found the pick up point 2nd floor departures,the mini bus was on time to transfer us to the hotel FOC great for a first time visitor. We were quickly checked in with no hassle.The room was really nice warm, clean,and a nice en suite, all fully stocked with cable TV.
Breakfast had a good variety hot & cold food a good selection of pastries, coffee tea and fruit juice
The room was cleaned and tidied daily and the staff friendly and helpful.
Overall I would certainly book again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bandingoman
CSPman, Manager at Hotel Caesar Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Traveler Bandigoman
thank you very much for your review.
Kindest regards Tomas Novotny

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Just got back on Sunday having spent 3 nights thereAs stated it is in a good position for walking into town or to the bus stops for a "Hop on Hop off bus" and you can buy tickets from reception - worth doing, tickets are about £20 for 48 hours which also include a river cruise.

There is a free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, and you can book a return at the end of your stay for about £5. This is a big plus. Reception staff are friendly and very helpful. I sent an email prior to traveling asking for a quiet room at the top and they replied the same day and this is what was allocated. Room was spacious and clean with tea and coffee making facilities (but no milk, so suggest you grab a cupful at breakfast and keep it in the mini bar).

Breakfast was good, hot and cold choices. Being English, I cannot get to grips with serving cream cakes for breakfast, but the option of broccoli, green beans and sweetcorn was a surprise, but not taken up by me!

There are several restaurants in the immediate vicinity, some good, some not so good. Enjoyed my meal in the small Café Royal almost opposite the hotel, but I have reviewed restaurants separately.

The only downsides were that the sound insulation between the rooms are not very effective and upon checking out they wanted to charge me for a vodka used from the minibar. Explained that I had not taken any drink and they eventually took the charge of by bill, but I don't think they believed me! I would never do that, and especially just for something worth about £1.50.

Apart from that, a good choice and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ianandpasturesnew

Dear Traveler ianandpasturesnew
Thank you very much for your review.
It makes me happy that you had a great stay with us and you were impressed by the service and friendliness of our staff. Please accept my apology regarding the matter with vodka charged by mistake.
Best regards Tomas Novotny

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Our European journey continues in this city.My husband and I came from frankfurt and it was so nice that they have a airport van service (FREE) to the hotel.The staff were also nice. No need to take any transportation just few minutes walk to the city center. The breakfast was GREAT, i really love it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler myraeric Thank you very much for your review. It makes me happy that you had a great stay with us. We hope to have the possibility to welcome you back.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were five persons spending four nights in Prague at this nice hotel and we are very happy with our choise.

The hotel is situated a few minutes walk to several tram lines but you could also easily take a walk to the very city centre. Three of us had a large triple room (room 310) with very high ceiling and a lovely big bathroom. Breakfast was adequate but not the best we have had. A couple of evenings we enjoyed very delicious and cheap cocktails in the nice bar.

The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful at all times. We will definitely stay at Hotel Cesar Prague on our next visit to the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Traveler ubkvist ,
I m happy that you had a great stay with us and you were impressed by all the facilities of our hotel. I am sure that your detailed review will be much appreciated by other travellers. We hope to have the possibility to welcome you back. With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2013

the start and the end of my stay.The airport van service of the hotel failed to locate me at the appointed pick-up spot for 3 hours.At the end of the stay I needed to print a document from the hotel computer.The hotel has NO printer at the 3 computer terminals for guests."A guest broke it" the desk clerk stated. WELL GET A NEW ONE ,HOTEL CAESAR !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Traveler 126rick,
thank you very much for your review. I am very sad that we didnt meet your expectations.I m sorry that we failed in Informing you properly, We placed the printer in front desk because our staff may assist to guest to print whatever dokument there.
Best regards