Hotel Nabucco
US$141
US$132
US$126
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centretrain lineeasy transportnice hotelshort tramstayed here for a few daysbit wornhelped us planno air conditioningthe hotel staffwindows closedrooms are basicfamily roomsingle bedweekend breakrecommend this hotelhotel is situated
Reviewed 14 April 2013

No complaints, we liked that it was out of the expensive and loud inner city and had a very reasonable price. Service was good, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not the best, but ok for the price. The rooms were nicely furnished and the Beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This review is, perhaps, less a critique of the hotel itself and more of a critique on Prague's poor transportation network. First and foremost, the hotel is not in the greatest location--about a 25 minute bus ride to the city center. This is largely because of the irregularity and slowness of the public transport I Prague itself.

The hotel itself was fine. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was great, and the free wi-fi is always a bonus. However, I would be hesitant to stay here again simply because it is such a long trip to some of the city's key sites.

Other than the location, the only complaint I have of the rooms was a problem we had with the bathroom. Water continuously leaked for the toilet. After informing the staff the problem was never fully resolved, leaving us forced to wear our shoes anytime we needed to use the bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blake D
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The was one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Im 21 and the hotel was affordable and was above expectations in all services. The staff was helpful in every way. Even when I came down at 11pm and was hungry the front desk made me a sandwich. The Rooms were cleaned every day, fresh towels, soaps, and bedding and they even folded my clothes that were all over the place. I took the time to enjoy the massage service they offered. I was a bit nervous about what to expect and once again above expecations, great masseuse and relaxing massage. Breakfast was included and it started my day right every day. If you looking for a perfect place to stay for a good price come to Hotel Nabucco, you wont regret it!

Room Tip: All sides of this hotel are perfect to sleep in...I enjoyed my room especially because of the large bath tub!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
KarolinaKrovova, Manager at Hotel Nabucco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were satisfied with the stay in the hotel and we look forward to see you again in our hotel Nabucco.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Hotel Nabucco is located about 6 tram stops (about 10 min. ride) from city centre which is very convinient if you want to stay outside crowded and loud centre. However it definetly doesn't deserve four star hotel rating. Rooms are quite big and so are bathrooms, but they are not sparkling clean. Hotel staff friendliness is very much above Czech average (average Czech person is very unfriendly towards tourists, so be prepared for lousy service at the restaurant and waiter expecting good tip afterwards). I would definetly come back to Nabucco, becouse it is cheap an acceptable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of September. The hotel is two minutes walk to the tramline and you can be in the centre of town in about 15-20 minutes. There are lots of little grocery shops and bars close by if you neede anything. The staff were always polite and helpful. Our room faced the trainline but I personally did not find the noise to be much of an issue. The breakfast was a continental style breakfast which was very nice and is it was included in the price of the room I fail to see what other people are complaining about! The room was large had high ceilings and was very bright and always clean although the toilet door was a glass panelled front door - wierd - but funny. We paid £120 to stay here for 4 nights and it represented excellent value for money, if I came back to prague I would stay here again. If you are expecting luxury for that money and based on it being 5 stars - which it isn't I woul advise you to book elsewhere however if you want a nice, clean cheap hotel with good links into the city I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper or bothered by noise ask for a room not overlooking the trainline
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple