987 Design Prague Hotel
Preferred Hotels
US$74
US$71
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$129
Priceline
1,312 results
All reviewstrain stationold townduplex suiteshower and toiletmain stationwenceslas squarehuge bedminute walkpowder towerbeautiful citytourist attractionsquiet areaexcellent hotelby footbreakfast was includedreception staffcharles bridge
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The trip to Prague was excellent, while this hotel we stayed in was also so handy and, safe. Yes, safe - especially when you find your hotel is located so close to the main railway station! Basically we took metro to everywhere but the monorail was also so convenient..

Room Tip: Well... I reckon lower level rooms are more accessible given those little lifts...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank xiaotong71
Nicol K, General Manager at 987 Design Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Xiaotong,
Greetings from sunny Prague! Thank you for your excellent review. I must agree that one of the biggest benefits is the safety of the city and the hotel.
I am very happy that our service met you expectations and hope to welcome you at 987 Prague Hotel again.
All the best !

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The location was good (within walking diatance to everything). We upgraded to an executive suite, but the room was not that good. The rooms was below expectations and the bed was hard as a rock. Brekfast was ok, but overall below expectations. In my opinion this is not a 4Star hotel (compared to norwegian standards)

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write your opinion about 987 Prague Hotel. I am very happy to read that you liked the location and you find our location convenient for the walking distance.
I am sorry to read and deserve a lower rating review, because of comparing the standard with the Norway. I truly believe that each city hotels are very specific and always may offer something special. We really appreciate your opinion and hope to welcome you in Prague again.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I will first start with the positive things: the breakfast is very good indeed and the hotel is well located, walking distance from the main attractions. The staff gave the correct information. The negative things were the rooms. The matresses were terrible, they do not adjust to the body, the showers have problems because the water wets the floor of the bathroom. You get the impression that they tried to make a modern hotel but they decided to save money in some things we considered important, it is not really a design hotel, there were better hotels for the same price!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Nicol K, General Manager at 987 Design Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Patricia,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your review which starts with a positive thinks. I am glad that you were satisfied with our hotel staff, buffet breakfast and location.
I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy sleeping on our mattresses which are carefully chosen from company Pikolin, which is really the professional among the bed facilities. One of the hardest jobs is to choose mattress which is convenient for all the guests :-)
However, I hope that you have enjoyed your stay in Prague.
We hope to welcome you at 987 Prague Hotel on your next stay.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Nobody from the staff there was willing to even say hello. The hotel says that the phone calls to the fix net in Europe were included but when we tried to phone from two different rooms, it was impossible. I phoned to reception and not only they treat us as if we were stupid and not able to dial but also the lady was shouting! Unbelievable... Very low quality amenities, rooms not as booked, things were missing, I had to asked several times for additional duvets since it was freezing cold inside. They need to invest much more in customer relationship...

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry for the situation with your phone. We have controlled all the phones with our technician, and they seem to be working normally. Sometimes, there may be a problem with the fix connection from the operators. We really apologize for this. From your feedback is not clear, which things you have missed at your room. All the room amenities and facilities are mentioned on our home-web, all the rooms are fully equipped with in room safe, minibar, air-conditioning, hairdryer, shower gel, shampoo and soap etc.. Due to the comfort to our guests the rooms have highest technology of the temperature control, which is very easy to it set up with air-conditioning or heating.
Our front desk member Petra is one of our best staff at public relation. She tried to sort out the situation the best she could, but I must confirm that Petra would never raise a voice at any costumer.
Overall, I really hope that you have enjoyed your stay in Prague and hope to welcome you here again.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very nice, staff always accommodating and helpful. The only drawback was the menu at the restaurant for dinner--there should be a few more options. However, the breakfast buffet was very good. Rooms comfortable, awesome showers!

• Stayed: April 2014
Nicol K, General Manager at 987 Design Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Musetta,
I would like to thank you for such a nice review. Your words of appreciation are big motivation for the entire team. I am glad that you liked the shower in your room, buffet breakfast and our staff.
I hope to welcome you at 987 Prague Hotel again.
All the best !