“you gotta try it out”

Cryptex
Ranked #37 of 247 Fun & Games in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Cryptex is Prague's most challenging escape game, where you don't need physical fitness, only brain power. Don't take only our word for it! Just accept the challenge. If you get out without help and cheating your game was free. Find yourself in a basement room that looks like no one touched it in decades. Suddenly the door closes behind you, and you are suddenly in a treasure hunt for hidden riches and a quest to escape. Get in a skin of a early 20th century gangster. You and your companions just arrived back to your secret office after an exhausting year long business trip. But as soon as you get in the door your secretary storms out and leaves you with a ticking bomb to deal with. But there is a chance to get out of this mess...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reutlingen, Germany
“you gotta try it out”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We got a small trip to Prague jusjust to havee some fun with couple of friends. While walking on the street we saw this place but obviously did not know what to expect but after at the reception we got told about the game and we got so curious that we had to try out. It felt like being in the saw movie, the first game was so intense and interesting that we imidiately tried the other one. I strongly recommend because besides the excitment you must really think hhow to get out!so besides the beer, try this out in Prague!

• Czech first
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great games”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was so much fun. During our holiday, we tried both of the games in Cryptex, and it was really worth it. Of course we enjoyed the city too, but these games just made our trip. Thank you guys!

Budapest, Hungary
“Cryptex Praha is a must visit while your are in Prague”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Prague is beautiful, it was nice to see all the sights, the culture there, but without this experience in Cryptex Praha my trip would have been not more than average. This is the adventure, which will make your trip special, something you will never forget. It is a challenging game with a lot of fun in the same time. In my opinion, it is a must while you are in Prague,I truly recommend Cryptex Praha to everyone

Stockholm, Sweden
“An amazing event”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was in Prague with some of my friends for the weekend, we hadn't really planned anything for our trip. We just wanted to have a good time! Then one of the days we heard about this new escape game and it sounded interesting so we decided to go ahead and check it out. None of us had previously tried an escape game, but we all loved it! It wasn't like anything I had tried before, it was intense, you had to think and it was perfect for us! I really recommend you to visit this place if you are in Prague! I think it's perfect for friends, but it should also be great for families!

Dublin, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best part of my trip”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We decided to go her on a whim one evening and luckily they had an opening as it was the best part of my trip. Myself and my boyfriend did it and we didn't kill each other as we worked together as a team to disarm the bomb. It's challenging but highly worth it, would recommend this 100%.