“A great stay”

Ranked #185 of 649 Hotels in Prague
brooklyn
“A great stay”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. The location was terrific, the room was cozy and clean, and -- most of all -- the staff was friendly, kind and helpful (especially Lenka, the manager, who went out of her way to make me feel at home). I recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed December 2013
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Dear Howard,
thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. I will share your compliments with my staff, which will be proud in having had a small role on the success of your city break.
I look forward to welcome you once again in our hotel

Your Faithfully

hotel manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
CORDOBA
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed at Prague Inn hotel last month and I've had a great experience there. The woman manager served and welcomed me very politely and all the personal from the hotel were very kind and friendly. The hotel is beautiful, on a very good location, with spacious and well equipped rooms and the food is delicious. Besides, the guy from the bar makes perfect coctails. If you look for a hotel in Prague and at the same time feel as at home I really recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me collegue manager Lenka and for my staff.

I am already looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Ing.Wlodzimierz Wlodek
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

the hotel is nicely located close to the main square and metro station. checking and checkout were quick. rooms are spacious and rather quiet. no street with traffic close to it.
the integrated sweijk restaurant is a little bit strange. no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TorstenIngoB
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and the hotel location.

I am sorry for the restaurant that is no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.
I really hope to see you once again at the Prague Inn.

Ing.Wlodzimierz Wlodek
Mooloolaba, Australia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed 5 days at Prague Inn. After our epic 30 odd hrs of travel, it was so nice to be welcomed by the friendly manager.
Our twin room overlooked the square. We were on the 4th floor and it was a bit noisy with the windows open but fine with them closed.
The room was massive and also a good bathroom, although a tad old.
The wifi was efficient, and the staff very quick to sort out our safe not opening once.
The mini bar is the best stocked fridge I have ever seen!!
Breakfast was fabulous and held down below where there is some very interesting old excavations, the morning staff were very friendly and attentive.
Anything we asked about or any problem we had was extremely well handled by the super friendly staff who always said hello and goodbye each time we passed the front desk.
I would recommend Prague Inn if you want to be in the heart of Prague and walking distance to everything.
I will stay again if ever lucky enough to visit this magical city again.
Thank you to all the Staff if you read this xx

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank pompaleryjig
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. Thank you once again for sharing your experiences in our hotel with other travellers. I am looking forward to welcome you again at hotel Prague Inn.

Best Regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

The location of this hotell is great. The room we got was ok size and where clean and nice. The breakfast was also very good. They where renovating some rooms which woke us up early, but other than that we where very pleased. Be ware of the restaurant though, it's very expensive (Although the guests of the hotel get reduced prices when seated inside). But we did't eat there, so i don't know if the food is worth it.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and you particularly enjoyed the comfort and the hotel location.

I am sorry for the noise in the building we had watter accident in the room and thats why the room was under roconstrucition so early in the morning.

I really hope to see you once again at the Prague Inn.

Lenka Jindrová
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Dear Hotel Team,

Thanks your welcome, the room was pretty, the food was delicious and the staff was also helpful and friendly! Next time i will stay here again, and recommend the hotel to my colleagues and friends as well!

Room Tip: good and tidy rooms