“Nice room, but disappointed in the end”
Review of Prague Inn

Prague Inn
Ranked #259 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 7 January 2014

we took suit room with whirlpool to celebrate anniversary with my wife. in the end were disappointed, personnel does not take responsibility for the issues they have. Just imaging situation: champagne, candles, whirlpool and....water flooding the bath room due to whirlpool defect. The only response we got was "We apologize, it will not happen next time". No compensation, no discount, nothing. Well, there will be no next time here.

In addition we got fined by the police due to wrong parking during check-out, the hotel does not have parking nearby.

Really sorry to put it this way, but we would characterize is as "We DONT care" hotels as per our experience.

Room Tip: check the bath room, probably its broken :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Uladzimir P
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear guest Uladzimir P,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Once I'm sorry for the problem with whirlpool bath and with parking in front of hotel, but our hotel is located on Wenceslas Square in the heart of Prague, in the middle of the walk zone, where the location area is not suitable for underground parking.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

we stayed at this hotel Saturday night. When we arrived the parking was full at 12:30 pm. The front desk gave us directions but being first time visitors we had great difficulty navigating the crowded streets and had no luck finding a garage much less a place to park on the street. One of us stayed with the car parked in a place designated for local fresidents while the others went back to the front desk seeking further directions. The manager CAME WITH ME to the car and rode with us to the garage. That is above and beyond! Besides that, this hotel is well located for exploring much of this beautiful city on foot. The room, while not decorated in my personal favorite colors or style, were large and comfortable and clean. The breakfast was outstanding. The wait staff was quite attentive as well.

Room Tip: If you have a disability such as need for a cane, be sure to pick a room where you will not need to...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 411MarianH
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear 411MarianH ,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you liked our location, that you appreciate the size and the cleanness of our room and the quality of our breakfast buffet.

Your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me and for my staff.

I am already looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. The location was terrific, the room was cozy and clean, and -- most of all -- the staff was friendly, kind and helpful (especially Lenka, the manager, who went out of her way to make me feel at home). I recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: December 2013
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Howard,
thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. I will share your compliments with my staff, which will be proud in having had a small role on the success of your city break.
I look forward to welcome you once again in our hotel

Your Faithfully

hotel manager

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed at Prague Inn hotel last month and I've had a great experience there. The woman manager served and welcomed me very politely and all the personal from the hotel were very kind and friendly. The hotel is beautiful, on a very good location, with spacious and well equipped rooms and the food is delicious. Besides, the guy from the bar makes perfect coctails. If you look for a hotel in Prague and at the same time feel as at home I really recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me collegue manager Lenka and for my staff.

I am already looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

the hotel is nicely located close to the main square and metro station. checking and checkout were quick. rooms are spacious and rather quiet. no street with traffic close to it.
the integrated sweijk restaurant is a little bit strange. no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TorstenIngoB

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and the hotel location.

I am sorry for the restaurant that is no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed 5 days at Prague Inn. After our epic 30 odd hrs of travel, it was so nice to be welcomed by the friendly manager.
Our twin room overlooked the square. We were on the 4th floor and it was a bit noisy with the windows open but fine with them closed.
The room was massive and also a good bathroom, although a tad old.
The wifi was efficient, and the staff very quick to sort out our safe not opening once.
The mini bar is the best stocked fridge I have ever seen!!
Breakfast was fabulous and held down below where there is some very interesting old excavations, the morning staff were very friendly and attentive.
Anything we asked about or any problem we had was extremely well handled by the super friendly staff who always said hello and goodbye each time we passed the front desk.
I would recommend Prague Inn if you want to be in the heart of Prague and walking distance to everything.
I will stay again if ever lucky enough to visit this magical city again.
Thank you to all the Staff if you read this xx

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank pompaleryjig
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. Thank you once again for sharing your experiences in our hotel with other travellers. I am looking forward to welcome you again at hotel Prague Inn.

Best Regards

hotel manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Sandnes, Norway
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

The location of this hotell is great. The room we got was ok size and where clean and nice. The breakfast was also very good. They where renovating some rooms which woke us up early, but other than that we where very pleased. Be ware of the restaurant though, it's very expensive (Although the guests of the hotel get reduced prices when seated inside). But we did't eat there, so i don't know if the food is worth it.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and you particularly enjoyed the comfort and the hotel location.

I am sorry for the noise in the building we had watter accident in the room and thats why the room was under roconstrucition so early in the morning.

Lenka Jindrová