“Location location location.”

Ranked #189 of 651 Hotels in Prague
Arklow, Ireland
“Location location location.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here in October 2008, as a weekend break with my husband. Excellent city centre location. Rooms were very clean, Art Deco and spacious. Typical continental breakfast, friendly staff. All attractions within walking distance. Will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you liked our location, that you appreciate the size and the cleanness of our room and the quality of our breakfast buffet.

Hotel manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 7 January 2014

we took suit room with whirlpool to celebrate anniversary with my wife. in the end were disappointed, personnel does not take responsibility for the issues they have. Just imaging situation: champagne, candles, whirlpool and....water flooding the bath room due to whirlpool defect. The only response we got was "We apologize, it will not happen next time". No compensation, no discount, nothing. Well, there will be no next time here.

In addition we got fined by the police due to wrong parking during check-out, the hotel does not have parking nearby.

Really sorry to put it this way, but we would characterize is as "We DONT care" hotels as per our experience.

Room Tip: check the bath room, probably its broken :)
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Uladzimir P
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear guest Uladzimir P,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Once I'm sorry for the problem with whirlpool bath and with parking in front of hotel, but our hotel is located on Wenceslas Square in the heart of Prague, in the middle of the walk zone, where the location area is not suitable for underground parking.

I really hope to see you once again at the Prague Inn.

Bamberg, Germany
Reviewed 29 December 2013

we stayed at this hotel Saturday night. When we arrived the parking was full at 12:30 pm. The front desk gave us directions but being first time visitors we had great difficulty navigating the crowded streets and had no luck finding a garage much less a place to park on the street. One of us stayed with the car parked in a place designated for local fresidents while the others went back to the front desk seeking further directions. The manager CAME WITH ME to the car and rode with us to the garage. That is above and beyond! Besides that, this hotel is well located for exploring much of this beautiful city on foot. The room, while not decorated in my personal favorite colors or style, were large and comfortable and clean. The breakfast was outstanding. The wait staff was quite attentive as well.

Room Tip: If you have a disability such as need for a cane, be sure to pick a room where you will not need to...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 411MarianH
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear 411MarianH ,

Your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me and for my staff.

brooklyn
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. The location was terrific, the room was cozy and clean, and -- most of all -- the staff was friendly, kind and helpful (especially Lenka, the manager, who went out of her way to make me feel at home). I recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed December 2013
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Dear Howard,
thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. I will share your compliments with my staff, which will be proud in having had a small role on the success of your city break.
I look forward to welcome you once again in our hotel

Your Faithfully

hotel manager
CORDOBA
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed at Prague Inn hotel last month and I've had a great experience there. The woman manager served and welcomed me very politely and all the personal from the hotel were very kind and friendly. The hotel is beautiful, on a very good location, with spacious and well equipped rooms and the food is delicious. Besides, the guy from the bar makes perfect coctails. If you look for a hotel in Prague and at the same time feel as at home I really recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me collegue manager Lenka and for my staff.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

the hotel is nicely located close to the main square and metro station. checking and checkout were quick. rooms are spacious and rather quiet. no street with traffic close to it.
the integrated sweijk restaurant is a little bit strange. no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TorstenIngoB
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and the hotel location.

I am sorry for the restaurant that is no separation of smoking and non smoking rooms.
I really hope to see you once again at the Prague Inn.

Mooloolaba, Australia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed 5 days at Prague Inn. After our epic 30 odd hrs of travel, it was so nice to be welcomed by the friendly manager.
Our twin room overlooked the square. We were on the 4th floor and it was a bit noisy with the windows open but fine with them closed.
The room was massive and also a good bathroom, although a tad old.
The wifi was efficient, and the staff very quick to sort out our safe not opening once.
The mini bar is the best stocked fridge I have ever seen!!
Breakfast was fabulous and held down below where there is some very interesting old excavations, the morning staff were very friendly and attentive.
Anything we asked about or any problem we had was extremely well handled by the super friendly staff who always said hello and goodbye each time we passed the front desk.
I would recommend Prague Inn if you want to be in the heart of Prague and walking distance to everything.
I will stay again if ever lucky enough to visit this magical city again.
Thank you to all the Staff if you read this xx

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank pompaleryjig
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful words which are the best compliments for all of us. Thank you once again for sharing your experiences in our hotel with other travellers. I am looking forward to welcome you again at hotel Prague Inn.

Best Regards