“Excellent location, nice rooms and breakfast”
Review of Prague Inn

Prague Inn
Ranked #183 of 650 Hotels in Prague
Shanghai, China
“Excellent location, nice rooms and breakfast”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed in the Prague Inn for three days, it was situated in a super convenient location in Prague, with less than 1 minute walk from two underground stations, which was impressive. The room was big, clean and quiet. Breakfast was served in a fabulous featured restaurant. The air conditioner worked well as well as the wifi.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Edwardlovetravelling
Dear Edwardlovetravelling,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had a good time with us and you particularly enjoyed the comfort and the hotel location.

I really hope to see you once again at the Hotel Prague Inn

Lenka Jindrova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Zlin, Czech Republic
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hotel Prague inn is an amazing hotel both in terms of its facilities and its service. It offers high quality accommodation which is reflected in the service provided by the staff that is both knowledgeable and and willing to assist you in your every request. Although the only food we had at the hotel was breakfast, it was excellent.
If I ever go to Prague again, there is no question that I will stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank VladoSumi
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you liked our location, that you appreciate the size and the cleanness of our room and the quality of our breakfast buffet.

Your wonderful review which are the best compliments for me and for my staff.

I am already looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Hotel manager
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this small cozy hotel for few days, the location is just perfect. Very nice and helpful staff, great service, cleanliness and good value. My room was smaller but big enough for one person. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Kamu R
Dear Kamu,

I really hope to see you once again at the Hotel Prague Inn

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 13 June 2014

hotel is located directly at the Wenceslas square,hotel staff is very kindly, friendly and helpfully, rooms have a view on the square, breakfast is absolutely rich - we recomend this hotel for short and long stay, for business or family stay

Room Tip: we recomend choose room with view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank semi005
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Each time we travel to Prague [either as a couple and family or friends] my first choice is this hotel as it is exactly in the city center where most of the attractions are[walking distance to almost everywhere] ,close to shopping centers and Palladium and also surrounded by many good restaurants and it is just next to metro station which makes the location perfect [using a car in Prague is not a good idea, public transport is the best way to go anywhere]. and although the location is in city center rooms are not so noisy even for working inside the room.

reception Staff are so friendly and helpful, rooms are beautiful and modern, I really like the decoration of rooms. The breakfast is good too.

the only point which we do not like [I also asked other visitors about their feelings during breakfast] is that the staff are almost every where and trying to bring you the things you want to eat which is really annoying. You can not take coffee or tea yourself as they want to do it for you! and where ever you go to take something they are watching you!! it is the only bad point about this hotel which all my friends and family that visited this hotel[ I always suggest this hotel to people] remembered and mentioned .

Room Tip: great location in city center. easy accessible through metro. Helpful staff.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bahar G
Berkshire, UK
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Personally I think you'd struggle to find a better spot. The hotel is located at the bottom end of Wenceslas Square, 5 minutes walk from the Old Town Square.

Room was good, comfortable bed, safe, nice clean bathroom, tea and coffee and a well stocked mini bar.

With no shower curtain I was expecting to flood the bathroom or have to dance around trying to avoid it. Nope, weirdly, the water stayed in the right place.

There is a restaurant/bar downstairs that is part of the hotel with a huge menu but......... you can't get breakfast off it at 1045! Having said that, bearing in mind its location - it's the perfect spot for a little people watching.

All in all, I can't really fault the place - I'd definitely use it again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Spike B
Dear Spike B,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you appreciate our location which allows you to visit all main places in Prague by walk.

I am glad to inform you that we already ordered a new curtains to our bathrooms.

I really hope to see you once again at the hotel Prague Inn

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The hotel located only 10min away from the old city square.
Room ws big enough and clean,bath tube in the bathroom.
(The lift was out of order so a little hard to carry the baggage to the 3rd fl.)

Had breakfast in the 2 stories below the ground there were excellent quality of food.

All the employee were very kind,.the price was good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dennyjlee
Hotel_Prague_Inn, Manager at Prague Inn, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Dennyjlee,

thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to read that you appreciate our location which allows you to visit all main places in Prague by walk. In the same time, I am sorry for the discomfort caused by the not working lift.
Anyway, you were with us few weeks ago and probably you will be glad to know the lift is working normally now.
I really hope to see you once again at the hotel Prague Inn