Hotel Galileo Prague
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
1,074 results
All reviewsold townnewer partnamesti mirutop floorminute walk from wenceslas squarepavlovarecommend this hotelgreen linenumber tramsuperior roomnice hoteltea making facilitiestram stopstayed here for nightstea bagsbars and restaurantscity centre
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at the Hotel Galileo in December 2014. I am very happy with the Hotel and I must say I had an excellent experience. Service was excellent up there with the best that I have ever seen and I travel a lot to Europe. Most staff even spoke very good English and that really surprised me because my Aussie Accent is maybe not so easy to understand. Breakfast had many offerings to please all . The room was clean and quite and I slept well. The hotel is located 50 meters away from a Tram stop and 300 meters to IP Pavlova under ground metro. I must also thank Tereza who prepares the food for breakfast. She was so polite and helpful and gave me many useful tips that made my stay and experience of beautiful Prague so enjoyable. I will be back and look forward to my next stay in Hotle Gallileo. Best Regads Damien

Room Tip: Room 1 was mine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Damien P
CSPman, Front Office Manager at Hotel Galileo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Traveler,
Allow me to thank you for staying at the Galileo Hotel Prague and and for posting such a nice review on Tripadvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
I hope that our team will have a chance to welcome you back at the Galileo Hotel Prague in future.
With best regards from Prague

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel on the 17 December. Lovely, clean hotel. Continental breakfast adequate. Nicely situated, trams 5 minutes away and only twenty minutes walk to Wenceslas Square. Do offer an hourly pick-up from the airport, which we missed by ten minutes, but public transport (bus then train) readily available for very little money. A travel ticket valid for 90 minutes gives plenty of time to arrive in Prague city centre and the hotel is only a ten minute walk.

Room Tip: We were in a front bedroom but road very quiet, so had an excellent two nights sleep. The wine could have helped though!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your stay at the Galileo Hotel Prague and for sharing your review.
It was a pleasure for me to note, that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were highly satisfied with our facilities and service provided.
I hope we will have a chance to see you in Prague again!

with best regards from Prague

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here in early December. A really nice hotel in a great location: just 20 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square and about 30 minutes walk to the Old Town Square. There are trams which stop just around the corner and two metro stations within 5 minutes walking distance.
We were amazed to have a really lovely and large room: we had a small living area with two sofas, dining table and a small kitchenette. We didn't do any cooking but could easily have done so if we were so inclined! The room was very quiet and we slept very well.
We are vegans and were very happy to find two vegan restaurants in neighbouring streets.
There are supermarkets and mini-markets nearby.
The staff were very helpful and professional. We didn't get up for breakfast; preferring to have coffee in our room and take the days gently without too much rushing around first thing! We will certainly stay here again and have recommended it to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank yogianne
YPHotels, Front Office Manager at Hotel Galileo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We are very gratefull for your positive comments. We would be more than happy if we have a chance serving you again in the future.
With Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We are so satisfied with our choice to book this hotel for our holidays.. Service was excellent-Quality of an 5*-Location very good-Price logical-Breakfast rich. Suggest to all visitors of Prague!!In 10 years we are planning to come back and we hope to welcome us again..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Giannis O
ZuzanaHlavacova, Front Office Manager at Hotel Galileo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your nice review about the Galileo Hotel Prague.
I was delighted to read that you were highly satisfied with our hotel and I am looking forward sharing all your comments with the entire team.
It would be a pleasure for me and the team to welcome you again at Galileo Hotel Prague, providing a most comfortable stay.
Wishing you all the best in New Year

Reviewed 24 December 2013

A nice quite hotel, only a few minutes walk from the Metro stations, surrounded by bars and restaurants.but not noisy ones. we had a nice room in the old part of the hotel, with 2 day beds in a seperate part of our room a bit like a suire. the buffet restaurant was fine, Reception was friendly, I would reccomend this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alan R

Dear Guests,
We would like to thank you for your stay at Hotel Galileo and for taking the time to shared your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our good location, breakfast and service provided
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel in the future.

We wish you a Happy New Year