All reviews flora metro station flora mall courtyard flora shopping mall across the street old town green line two double beds hotel is located convenient location business trip business hotel metro line rooms are spacious public transportation very nice hotel breakfast buffet decent size
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The service a Marriott Hotel was excellent. The reception staff were very helpful. The room was the best on our tour of Europe. Clean and tidy with two double beds. The only let down was the food. Both the breakfast and dinner were buffet. All the meals were never hot. Time you took your food the table it was cold. A big let down for a good hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveB1978
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in reasonable proximity to the ancient city center of Prague. Cab rides were about ten minutes and the hotel could get a taxi almost immediately. The staff, however, is the real teasure here. There were countless questions on my part and the multi-lingual staff had an answer for all of them. They made recommendations, too. And here is something worth noting: Their recommendations proved correct and accurate down to the best items on a restaurant. They were friendly about it, too. This kind of customer service is not necessarily the norm in the Czech Reoublic, but it was here at the courtyard. Based on my experience, I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angus C
Ladislava Z, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Angus,

Thank you for staying in Courtyard Prague City during your stay in the Czech Republic and for your kind recommendation.

I am delighted to hear that you like consistency and high quality of the service provided by Courtyard Team, you enjoyed our location of the hotel. I have shared your comments with the whole Team, and all were delighted.

Thank you again for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Prague.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Lovely hotel, and right across the street from a shopping mall with a grocery store and the Flora Station. First of all, my heartfelt thanks to Jon Svoboda and Alzbeta Skrabalkova, both are extreamly good with assisting guests who are visiting from English speaking countries. Without directions and suggestions from them, our trip would have been boring. Jon and Alzbeta, you are both amazing! My room was spotless, perfectly comfortable and well maintained. Martin, in the restaurant area, was helpful, kind and personable, going out of his way to insure that we had exactly what we needed at breakfast. Best of all, this hotel is conveniently located to all modes of transportation. I highly recommend staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Prague City.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the courtyard, it is very pretty.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sparkboy

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your beautiful review with us and the fellow travellers.
It was a pleasure reading that you were satisfied with the friendliness and helpfulness of our team members, especially Jan, Alzbeta and Martin. It was nice to read that you found our location convenient.

We all are looking forward to welcoming you back, hopefully soon

I am sending you my best regards.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Friendly staff, good rooms. But one thing I just can't get over: they advertise "strawberry days" so I wend downstairs and ordered a bawl of strawberries just like in the photo in the elevator. What they Brought me was not even close. I asked them to bring me a bawl of strawberries just like was shown in the elevator, even asked them to look at the picture in the elevator, but they would not.

It may seem like a small thing to some, but good hotels are known for doing small things right. And I was looking forward to having strawberries all day, so it was not a small thing for me...

Room Tip: I don't think hight of the hotel allows for city views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tcherniaev

Dear Mr Tcherniaev,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Prague City hotel for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

It was a pleasure for me to learn that you the helpfulness of our team and comfort of our rooms.

Same time, I very much apologize for any possible shortcomings experienced in terms of the service received from some of our Team Members. Please rest assured, that was rather coincidence, than our usual standard.

Let me please use this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and I very much hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The location is good. Just 3 mins. walking to nearest tram, bus, subway station. The staffs are friendly. Room is clean and modern.

Only some disappointment things are shower experience (slow water) and breakfast (it same menu everyday).

Stayed: June 2018