Inos
Amadeus(Prague)
  • Pool
U Semika(Prague)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stopcity centreunderground garageper nightyogurtrecommend hotelshower headold townhot itemsmin walkquiet locationrooms are largespoke englishreception staff arecharles bridgetea and coffee making facilitieshotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Our room was very nice and clean. The city centre is near to the Hotel (about 15 minutes with tram). The service were very helpful and kind. We only missed a fridge in our room, but we were informed about it before the trip. There were many channels on Tv, in different languages.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Tereza P, Manager at Inos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Greetings to Hungary, Mr. Dom!

Many thanks for your nice review.
There are also rooms with fridges in the hotel, just for a little bit higher price. There is also possibility to leave your things in a fridge at reception . So don´t hesitate to do it next time when you are here :)

Warm Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The hotel staff are all friendly and speak English (and possibly other languages too) our room was on the 5th floor and there is a lift to get there. Access to the rooms is by credit card sized cards that also operate the air con and lights, these can be kept for the duration of the stay. Our room was large & had comfortable beds, storage for clothes would have been a bit tricky if our stay had been longer than 3 nights though. There is a free to use small safe in the room, which is easy to re-set the code for. The bathroom was reasonable, however the shower cubicle was very small which would be difficult for anyone of a larger than average build or height. We only had breakfast on the final day, but it was reasonable with a good selection of hot & cold foods and different breads, cheeses and sweet spreads. It has good tram links with the city centre, trams 3 and 17 provide regular services and the hotel is a 5 minute walk up the hill from the tram stops.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor have dormer windows in the roof and venetian blinds, this can be a problem if you don't like light in the mornings.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Tereza P, Manager at Inos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Guest, Hello to Birmingham.

We are always pleased to hear that our guests were safisfied here, thank you for your nice review.

Warm regards

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We booked with a third party for a great price. We later found out why it was so cheap - our room was on the top floor, lacked air conditioning, and it was not possible to open the windows because they were on the slanted roof above us.

The hotel is a trek from the metro, but not terrible for young people like us. It is much closer to a tram stop, but that doesn't help if you come from the train station. When we first arrived and told the reception worker we needed to check in, she smirked and told us we can't check in until 2 pm. This is normal, but I was annoyed with her reaction. We had to ask for a place to put our luggage.

The room was fairly large, but roof was slanted on one side, which made it hard to walk around on that side of the room. It was not air conditioned, and on our first day the temperature outside got up to 104. Because we could not open the windows, we fried. I sweated all night in my sleep. It did, however, include free wifi, which was important to us.

Though most bookings include breakfast, our discounted booking did not. We paid an extra $5 or so per person to have breakfast, which was a typical continental breakfast and nothing special.

Overall our stay was pretty uncomfortable due to the heat. I think we were expecting a little more from the hotel, and ended up being disappointed. If you aren't traveling in Prague during the summer, this place might not be so bad.

Room Tip: Anything not on the top floor, preferably
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kanderson18

Greetings to Nebraska.
Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that your whole stay didn´t seem too pleasent.

We always try to do our best, so if there is a possibility to move our guest to another room if required, we do that.
I am very sorry but I don´t understand why you couldn´t open the windows as nobody was complaining until now that they would be broken? We are going to check that.

Yes, I agree with you when you mentioned you stayed here for such a low price. We are not able to provied you with the AC and breakfast for this prices. (Besides that we don´t advertise AC at our webpages as we don´t have it in moste of the rooms as the summers are never such a hot as this year). If providing the service "free" we wouldn´t be able to run the business and provied you with such a good services we over all do.

In case you visit us again despite everything , there is a possibility to have an executive room which is not on the fifth floor. Just let us please know we will make you an offer.

Warm regards

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is a reasonable hotel in the southern suburbs of Prague. It’s about 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station and it takes about five minutes to get to the centre by metro.

One disappointment was that my room did not have AC as temps were very high in Prague at the time. Interestingly, there was a nice balcony but there was also an instruction not to use it as it was being renovated (seemed like it was getting new tiles).

The area around the hotel was quiet and there seemed to be some nice restaurants near the metro entrance.

Wifi internet was free and worked well. I did not take the breakfast.

I’d keep this hotel in mind for my next visit, but would probably prefer something a little nearer the centre and with A/C for a summertime visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Greetings to Ireland.
Thank you for writing your experience.

I can see that you unfortunately hadn´t used a tram which is 2 minutes from the hotel by foot and another 10 minutes by tram only to get to the historic centre. I am sorry for that.

You are right, at the nice balcony we were replacing the tiles.
Let us please know next time you are here, you´ll get the room with fixed balcony :)

Best wishes

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The hotel has pretty good directions on their website, but note that the tram direction it lists is not correct (well, technically, it is, but that's not what's on the signs for the bus).

It is a bit away from the tourists parts but it's really easy to get around on Prague's public transportation. I travelled alone and felt safe in the neighborhood (though I didn't stay out too late by myself, as it's still 1/4 mile back in the dark).

It is close to the river, so I ran a few times along it in the morning. Seriously - it's a good location.

I had room 504, which I would highly recommend. It was giant. It smelled a bit like smoke, even though smoking it not allowed, so I requested a room change. But when I found out that my original room was only one of two with air conditioning, I changed it back. The staff was great about it, though. It was pretty hot outside and there was construction, so opening windows would have been the best situation.

The only reason I don't give this a 5-star is because it didn't include breakfast and the internet didn't work well in the room. I had to sit on the floor, right by the door, to get it to work enough to send emails, etc.

But, at $45/night, it was a great price, great location, great room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Tereza P, Manager at Inos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Jordan, thank you for your nice review.

I am sorry for those things which were not perfect during your stay. It is sometime very difficult to influence what our guests do as smoking in non-smoking rooms or downloading huge data volume from the internet. We are doing our best.

Regarding the breakfast, if you plan to visit Prague again and decide to make a booking in Inos Hotel, please write us an e-maile or use our pages and will do our best even with the breakfast :)

Greetings