“Excellent Shop”

Cokolada.cz - Chocolate Shop
Ranked #37 of 394 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shop with exclusive chocolates, Czech and foreign, awarded chocolates, unusual flavours, hot chocolate, chocolate specialities.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Zinkovy, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Shop”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Chocolate Shop is great shop full of high quality chocolates. The top was hot chocolate! The staff was very professional and very nice.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Olga K

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Chocolate experts. No multinational chocolate store!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I'm not a true chocolate enthusiast, usually I'd buy my chocolate in a supermarket. My obvious choice would be Lindt. Well, my wife is a bit different so on our last visit to Prague we passed by this shop and what was supposed to be a short stop and go turned into a 40 minutes conversation with the shop owner about a whole variety of chocolate types, taste profiles, origins, blends etc.

I didn't really pay too much attention but "the more you know". We ended up buying a few chocolate bars and some pralines. To my surprise the prices, although a bit higher than what I'm used to from supermarkets, weren't really a rip-off especially given the location.

At home it was quite a tasting we had, invited our neighbors and sampled it all. Come were great to pair with aged rum or even some smoother whiskies.

Well, if you're a chocolate connoisseur this is a safe bet! This chocolate shop is like no other. Local, friendly and most importantly unique. Not another Lindt or Valrhona boutique.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Malous1
Antibes, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“visit during Christmas”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I had an amazing experience during my visit of Prague at Christmas holidays. It was a really cold winter day and was wondering through the streets when I discovered a very cosy chocolate shop in the right centre of Praha where I had tasted the best hot chocolate. I would recommed to anyone as the service and know how to make hot chocolate was excellent.

Visited December 2013