“Little cute chocolate shop”

Cokolada.cz - Chocolate Shop
Ranked #27 of 425 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shop with exclusive chocolates, Czech and foreign, awarded chocolates, unusual flavours, hot chocolate, chocolate specialities.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Before leaving Prague I was hanging around the Old Town with my kids when I found this little cute shop! I bought all the presents for my friends here. I was very lucky, there was a nice helpful staff and I found out that they also have the e-shop, which is good. I also found there some strange tastes, like salty chocolate. It sounds uncredible, but it is really tasty..Next time I´ll definately come for some more

4  Thank KristynaSe

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Checked out all the delicious and various chocolate specialties. Friendly staff, shop is located directly in the middle of Prague and the assortment ist really worth visiting!

1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed 9 February 2014

If you ever wondered what gift to bring home from Prague, THIS IS IT! Usually I bring home small statues and souvenirs like that. They end up on some shelf. This chocolate was really something! Everyone wanted a bit when I brought it home. Next time, I take a whole box. It's really exclusive.

2  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 30 January 2014

If your interested in taking a tour of chocolates from around the world, this is the place to go! My personal favorite is the Lassi Beschle, a nice white chocolate with hint of citrus. Personally not much of a chocolate fan, but was interested in finding out that Cacao can be used in some many different ways.

1  Thank Chuck R