“Excelent place”

Hotel Brixen Prague
Ranked #128 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A very clean place, quite close to the city centre, in a historical building. The breakfast included in the price was very good and with a wide variety of food. The only negative feedback comes from the lack of parking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Arpad F

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had really pleasant experience when I stayed in Brixen for a short business trip to Prague. Staff was helpful and smiley, room was clean and really quitet, which I appreciated a lot. There's no need to worry about noise during the night although the hotel is really close to lively center of Prague. Thumbs up. And the breakfast was really nice too. Being a vegetarian, I still found wide variety of choices to fill myself in the morning. I recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking for a nice hotel for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We wanted to find with my boyfriend hotel in Prague near the city center for good money. By chance we came to the hotel for the price 45eur per one night included breakfast in the holiday period.We were pleasantly surprised, because it was in holiday season, given that it was close the city center ten minutes walking from Wenceslas Square.Our trip but unfortunately began an unpleasant experience with Prague taxi drivers, the price from the main station to the hotel, about 10 minutes for 600 CZK was more than high. We have entrusted with our experience the receptionist upon arrival. She told us that it sometimes happend, when you catch the taxi on the street. On the return way we ordered the hotel transfer, where the guaranteed price 280Kč and we had peace of mind that nobody can cheat us.Because we wanted to see Prague's best place we let the receptionist to recommend us a sightseeing trip. Prague all inclusive tour was really top!!!We can only recommend. The hotel is historical bulding in the historical part of Prague, so that was the reason why is not possible have it air conditioning. In the room we had a fan and without problems. The room was clean and for two person was enough.Best in the whole stay was the friendly and helpful staff and a homemade breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katrin C
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I recently stayed in the Brixen Hotel for a long weekend at the end of June and could not fault this hotel. The reception staff were extremely polite and very helpful, the rooms were spotlessly clean plus the location was absolutely perfect (it's only a short walking distance to I.P. Pavlova Metro Station & Vatslavske Namesti Square). The breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of hot and cold foods to choose from. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and it would be the first place that I'd choose when ever I visit Prague again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarlosBegovic
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hotel is located near to the metro and about a 10 minutes walk from the city center. Breakfast is good. There is no AC in this hotel so its a problem during peak summer. I stayed in the 5th floor, Room no -43 where I am facing the internet problem. Room is clean and hygienic and the service as well good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel is located in the centre of Prague. It's 5 minutes walking distance from the Vatslavske Namesti Square, which is a main square and 2 minutes from the metro station. For me as a tourist it was a great location. Me and my friend stayed in a double room, which was spacious. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom and the room were clean, both cleaned every day. There was a mini bar in the room with basic goods in it at the reasonable price. There are groceries and a small deli open 24 hours a day literally one minute from the hotel. Staff was very friendly. After the check out we could leave our luggage and take one last walk around the city. Free Wi-Fi worked really good (we stayed on a first floor). We enjoyed variable breakfast menu. During my next stay in Prague I will choose Brixen hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bartosz B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my friend from France. Both of us enjoyed our stay. Clean room with basic equipment and the best servise. If you want stay near the city center, there is no better choice than this hotel. Nice staff and tasty breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends