There aren't many hotels that I rave about but this would be one of them, brilliant, helpful staff gave us all the best information with excellent English and couldn't do enough. The rooms were well presented, TV, fridge, air-con, computer (took my own laptop so avoided any internet charges) and a great bathroom. The breakfast was expansive and delicious, noise levels were low enough and good access. It doesn't look like much from the outside - but then that could be said of many places in Prague, in the end we had four great days in a delightfully charming place. Its location was near the river and on three tram lines (three stops to the metro, two stops to the dancing building). Go to Prague, go to this hotel and can we recommend the zoo, it was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague