A beautiful ideal located value for money hotel. This hotel is situated outside the main tourist area but near enough to avoid high prices and high volume of people with a 5 stop easy tram ride to main area. Receptionist will help you out with tickets. The breakfast is of a high standard for b&b with a variety of foods on offer with a good selection of coffee which you do not always see. We had an attic room which was cosy and very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Attic rooms should be avoided if less mobile or elderly as the very low apex ceiling area is difficult as there is a lot of ducking and diving!! We were fine. Ask receptionist for local restaurants to eat out and the ones they recommend offer 10% discount off the bill.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to family n friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague