Where to start? hmm...arrived got a room facig the court yard which was warm and not ventilated. Shower did not drain, we asked for new room and at first were offered to take shower in room next door but as my wife insisted we were given a larger room on another floor. There the bathroom has seen better times, wooden accents in the bathroom were not properly attached to the ceiling and walls - clearly showing very poor workmanship. Beds were singles and took up valuable room due to its cheesy accents and one had to watch not to get hurt. Courtyard area faces a nightclub and at night we were woken up by a bunch of young drunk Americans/Brits who obviously do not get let out too often at home. Breakfast was a disaster. Coffee was basically a colored water and the rest seemed not fresh and tasteless. This place was more like a hostel/motel than a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague