I was here for 5 nights in January, and really felt welcome and comfortable. Location could be better, as the tram takes about 10 mins to get to the centre, and there is not too much directly around, but the Vysehrad castle is nearby, and is probably very nice in the summer. As for the hotel itself, it has a sort of boutique feel to it, and the rooms are well appointed (especially the bathrooms!). Overall, really good value for money, and the reception is very friendly and helpful, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague