We actually booked this hotel due to the good ratings on trip advisor and we were not disappointed!
The location is great because it is a little bit out of the city centre (a lot quieter) but there are 2 trams that take you straight to all the main attractions right outside the front door. They come every couple of minutes.
And the hotel is also right in front of the grounds of a previous king's residence. It is definitely worth to check out the church and very impressive looking cemetary on those grounds. You also get a great view over the city.
The breakfast was included in the price. It was ok. The variety wasn't that great but it had everything you needed.
The only complaint I would have is that our fridge in our room was not working and even though we were promised it would get fixed, it never did.
But other than that I was happy with this hotel and would recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague