Red Chair Hotel
  • Restaurant
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
Aurus(Prague)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschoco cafecharles bridgeold towngreat locationquiet streetyogurtwithin walking distancefriendly hotelrecommend this hotelno air conditioninghotel locationmajor attractionsvisiting praguethe main squareairportcitycheese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stayed in this hotel 3 nights in the last December. I found in here and looks everybody loves it. We enjoyed the stay because this hotel really in the best place, but this hotel is not cheap, and the historical building has some disadvantage too. The breakfast room is small and dark, our room (under roof) spacious but also so dark, have just a small yard window. The bath is correct, but the ventilating is week.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2011

what a wonderful surprise. the rooms were great, but even better was the interest shown by the staff in our trip and the suggestions and help they gave us. it was amost like sharing the house of a citizen. the whole experience was pne of the best parts of our trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I stayed 3 nights at the Red Chair hotel in late September. The front desk service was excellent, and staff were very helpful. Overall, the room was comfortable although the housekeeping left a bit to be desired (the first night, the bed had been made up with sheets not quite long enough to cover the mattress - but this was remedied as soon as I complained to the front desk). The breakfast was pleasant (cereal, fruit, deli meats, cheese, yogurt and breads) and served in the front room of the hotel.

The hotel is ideally located, only a few minutes from the Old Town Square and the Charles Bridge. There are good restaurants / coffee shops and some jazz/blues bars nearby, and I felt relatively comfortable walking in this area at night.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2011

The Red Chair Hotel is situated in a small quiet cobbled street about five minutes walk (or less) to the Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. The rooms are very clean and towels and bedsheets are cleaned every day. The hotel staff are incredibly warm and welcoming and always on hand to answer any questions you have about Prague.

I couldn't have booked a better hotel and would definitely stay there again if I were to visit Prague again.

Room Tip: I had Room 17 (a double room) which was facing the street outside. The street is quiet so noise is minimal.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Red Chair hotel. The service was excellent and although we had arrived early the member of staff was really helpful and very informative about the hotel, giving directions about the area. The location is great and only a few minutes walk to the Charles bridge and the Old town yet was quiet at night too. The room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was just what we wanted..cereal,fruit, yoghurt,cheese etc. All the staff were exceptionally kind and helpful...I would highly recommend this hotel.We liked the personal touch of being in a small hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple