I was staying in Prague for 3 days and 2 nights. This hostel was one of the reason that made Prague one of my favourite cities that I've ever been.
Considering the various choices of hostels in Prague, it took me quite a few days to actually decide to book a room here. But obviously Czech Inn was a great choice after all.
- Deluxe double room like a real hotel : comfortable bed, nice bathroom, great view, nice bar area and very reasonable price.
- Very useful and friendly staffs. They gave us good advices on free tours in Prague, which place to eat local foods, the easiest way to get to the sights ... Always smile and patiently respond to any question ! The last night we were there, we decided to have a few drinks at the bar to spend out last Cz money. Then we asked the bar tender when we should leave for our flight which would take place very early in the morning. She told us to wait and a few minutes later came back with a paper with detailed itinerations written on it (she actually spent time looking up on the transport site and printed it out for us !!).
- The only thing that gave me some doubt from the beginning was just because the hostel is not in the center. But when we arrived, I realized that it was not a big deal. 2 mins walking from a tram stop, you can go anywhere you want :). I would advise you to rent the monthly pass at the reception. It costs just 80 CZ per day (about 3 euros). If you go out late in the night, there are buses that go all night long to get there. Or in case you want to walk, the hostel is just 10 mins from the metro and about 20 mins to the center.
And REMEMBER : Don't change your money at the airport ! You would sell euro with an incredible cheap price and have to pay for the comission as well. You can buy ticket by euros at the airport. One option is to change the money at the hostel with a better price and you don't have to wait in the line. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes, you can afford to sleep in style and comfort! Czech Inn is a pioneer of modern design, hybrid hotel, hostel and apartment accommodation - truly offering something for everyone - and blending the comfort of a hotel and the social vibe of a hostel. The modern design and ultra-comfortable furnishings have created quite a stir in many publications such as The New York Times, The Guardian, The Washington Post, Hotel Design, Lonely Planet, Let's Go, Elle Magazine... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Czech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Czech Hotel Prague