This hotel is small (13 rooms), very efficiently run, featuring highly attentive and knowledgeable staff, delicious breakfasts and a location that allows for getting to Old Town Prague easily either by foot or by tram. We were blessed to have 4 nights in this historical landmark, set on the hill above Old Town.
Staff was a great help with reservations for dinner and for the famous Image Black Light Theater, We will definitely stay here again if we are able to return to Prague!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague