We stayed for 3 nights at this fabulous place. There was a bit of communication problems getting our booked ride to the hotel. I think it was mostly us, not knowing where to meet him.
We arrived at the hotel to meet Stefan at the front desk. What an amazing host he was. We were early so he kept our luggage and moved them to the room when it was ready. We returned a few hours later and were shown our room. It was great. Very clean, great beds, nicely decorated. There was no air conditioning so he brought us a fan. The location is fabulous for the views, walks through the park and along the wall. It was 5 mins to the Castle. 10mins to the bridge (down hill). Breakfast in the coutyard or iside was perfect. The staff are some of the best we have encountered on our vacation. Ask for suggestions where to eat. It is easy to get over charged. The local restaurant and brewery is a good place to eat.
Our family of 4 with 2 tenns really enjoyed our stay.
Thank you Stefan, you really made our stay enjoyable. You are definitely an asset to the hotel, as well the cook and cleaning staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague