My wife & I plus another couple stayed 2 nights in this wonderful small hotel. It is ideally located near to Prague Castle and has fantastic views over the Old Town. The rooms are small but comfortable; no air-con but wasn't needed. The nearby brewery and restaurant are an added bonus. Free Wi-Fi works well. Breakfast choice is excellent. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague