I have stayed in over 10 properties in Prague, and of all of them (even stays for double the price) this was my favourite and I was already planning my next visit as I departed. There are so many things to recommend this hotel, but at the forefront is the exceptional receptionist, Andrea, who went way above the call of duty to make our stay as perfect as possible. The entire hotel was beautifully decorated, sparse but in keeping with the style of the monastery. We reserved a top-floor two story room and were surprised at how beautiful it was. The air-con was brilliant, ranging from mild to very strong (which we greatly appreciated in August) and the WiFi was also surprisingly strong and quick. Of course, the hotel is actually inside the grounds of the monastery, adding a level of tranquility to the stay in the evenings and setting the scene for an interesting and picturesque day's sightseeing. We stayed 2 nights, but could easily have stayed a week. I really cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, thank you for making our vacation so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague