Clarion Hotel Prague City
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewswenceslas squareold townip pavlovametro stationgood sizeexcellent hotelclean roomsrecommend this hoteldouble bedbusiness tripnice staymin walkmain attractionspublic transportreception staffbuffet styleclose to the hotel
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel.
Everything was excellent. Stuff was friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was amazing. My suggestion: Order "Ham and eggs" - best I ever tried.
We spent 2 nights in this hotel and were very delighted.
The room was big, the beds were comfortable, Bathroom - extremely clean and very cosy, housekeeping was perfect.
The hotel is located on small square, few minutes walk from Wenceslas square, close to metro station.

I hope to see you again.

Room Tip: 208 very nice room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at Clarion Hotel Prgue City**** and sincerely appreciate your kind acknowledgement of our rooms, amenities, level of service and quality of food.
Thank you for highly recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor. We certainly look very much forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Pros

The hotel was very clean, really nice bathroom and pretty good breakfast buffet. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is good only a 10 min walk to the Wenceslas Square, which then leads to the old square. There are places to get food near the hotel, even a Tesco! :)

Cons

Very Hard bed
Could smell cigarette smoke coming into our room and the hallway

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am truly delighted to note your kind compliments of our rooms, breakfast and our efforts to ensure you a fantastic holiday.
I was of course most concerned to learn that you felt a smell of cigarette smoke, because our hotel is 100% non smoking. I have notified the housekeeping department to the issue highlighted, and necessary actions will be taken.
Once again, thank you very much for your review. I do hope we will have the chance to regain your confidence and welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Amazing hotel. The rooms were wonderful, clean and comfortable. The best part of the hotel was by far the staff, from the bellmen, to the front desk, to the restaurant, all were very happy to help us, very friendly and sweet our biggest take away from the hotel was how kind and attentive everyone was. Must stay hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to write a review and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am most greatful for your kind comments of our hotel.
I am delighted to read your compliments of warm hospitality extended to you by our team, and the friendliness and dedication of our colleagues. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge them.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Clarion Hotel Prague City**** and to ensuring your next stay is another amazing experience.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

The hotel is clean and the rooms are spacious enough. There is a minibar, wi-fi (fast) and ironing equipment. Airconditioning works well. However the bed is quite hard and the pillows need to be folded to get any neck support. Our view was to the backyard on first floor, facing a wall, and we were told this was the last room and the hotel was full when I asked about it. Well there were two more available when I booked and there is always something you can do about it before noon, when majority of guests have not yet checked in.

The location is next to two metro line stations so in that way it is convenient. There are some local eateries around. Anyway if you want to walk to places in old town like Charles Bridge, this is too far. We did it but its a long walk. Also if you want to use the shuttle from the airport, the Cedaz leaves you pretty far so be sure to book one that takes you all the way to the hotel.

This hotel was fine for a two-night stay but next time I'll pay a bit more and choose something closer to sights.

Room Tip: Square side
Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at our hotel.
I am very pleased to read that you found our rooms spacious and clean, WI -FI fast.
I am sincerely sorry that due to extremly high occupancy we were not able to meet your expectation regarding a view from your room. When your travel plans bring you back to Prague, please do contact me direct at marina.zulueta@clarion-hotels.cz, so I can ensure that I personally handle your booking.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Just returned from a week at the Clarion Prague City - we requested and received a room overlooking the square - everything was spotless and the large and comfortable room was excellent in every way - everything worked and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay - for our 25th anniversary we were sent complimentary champagne and strawberries - the staff were professional, helpful, quick and always with a smile - we couldn't have asked for more. the hotel is in a perfect location with easy access to all transportation yet within 15 minutes walking distance from town - this is a hotel which provides excellent value in every way - we highly recommend this hotel to those with high standards yet with a limited budget. Kudos to all the wonderful people who made our stay so pleasant!

Room Tip: 4th floor overlooking the square provides a nice view including sunrise over the rooftops of Prague - the windows are soundproof so no worries about noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us at Clarion Hotel Prague City****.
I am delighted to learn that we managed to exceed your expectations both with product and service. I have shared your feedback with the rest of team and they were very happy to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guests.
Once again, thank you very much for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor. We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.