Clarion Hotel is very nice and good hotel.
Location is in Prague 2 in nice area, near I.P.Pavlova. Metro and Tram 50-70 meter from the hotel.
Reception friendly and warm welcoming (you don't have this welcoming in many hotels in Prague. Most of them cold to very cold)
Lobby very small but it is OK.
The room was very clean, very good, TV very good.
Mini bar could have 0.33 litter botles instead os 0.2 litter. (0.2 littel is a sample and not drinking beverage).
Breakfast very good (for my tasre).
Internet was great.
2 things I didn't like :
1. The rooms windows can't be open and I need fresh air. So I went out from the Hotel for fresh air.
2. The hotel booking is playing with or without breakfast. I am sure some booked without notice and they have to pay
extra for breakfast. I think this hotel should make all booking include breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Clarion Hotel Prague City**** is the ideal place for your stay. The hotel is located just 5 minutes from famous Wenceslas square, the very heart of the city, and only one metro station to Prague Congress Centre. All major sights are in easy walking distance, metro and tram stations are just around the corner. Experience the welcoming atmosphere of our restaurant breathing with history of the former market place where the fragrance of fresh baked bread filled the ait and people met to sell and buy consumable goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Hotel Prague City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.